Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011

Wanna be Princess Jasmin?

 HAIR: I've backcombed my hair a lot, then created a high   knot at the middle of my head. as headdress I used an vintage looking earring, which I fixed it with a bobby pin.

MAKE UP: I used a two or free tones darker foundation (blend it very well, you don't want a stained skin!!) for her flawless taned skin I also used an shimmering bronzer (for contur) and a darker blush ( pinch me - MAC) I' ve outlined my lips with an vintage rose lipliner (for the comic look: fill in with a lighter rosy lipliner) for my eyes I just contured with a matt bronzer, did a black, thick winged eyeliner and mascara. for indian brows overdraw them a bit with an eyebrow pencil anf fill them in very well.

have a lovely trip with disneys Aladin!
xx

1 Kommentar: